Mario Bloopers 3 Mario Bloopers 3

Ok

I wasn't really sure where to go with this. I mean, I chuckled a couple of times while watching it, but most of it was sort of just "off". I mean, it was well done, but it wasn't too humorous, and I wasn't exactly sure why the "bloopers" were called "bloopers". Before watching it I figured I was about to see someone making light of the games, but you didn't really do that here. I haven't seen your other submissions about this, but this one really had nothing to do with some flaws that could be made fun of with the game.

In any case, not too bad. Keep up your work, but with this one, to me it's just so so.

PyroGreg responds:

uhh thanks, I guess

The Alignment The Alignment

Sweet

This is your first Flash? Keep it up.

The music went well with it. You said you tried to make this look as real as possible, and I think you did a good job with that. It help my interest, and I enjoyed the destruction of a bunch of planets. Great stuff.

Also, that rock was pissed, wasn't it? hahaha

Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see another from you.

James Potato James Potato

Very Good

Good job on the first one! Keep it up!

A pointer... at the end of your Flash, put a stop there and maybe a "replay?" link or something so that it doesn't loop.

Otherwise, a damn good first Flash!

Dream With No Fear Dream With No Fear

Cool

Good job, keep it up!

(2004) RUBBER DUCKY! (2004) RUBBER DUCKY!

Great

Death is funny. Very well done!

(2004) Klay Halloween (2004) Klay Halloween

Great

Once again, you do something that makes me shit myself. Nevermind that you have a million submissions, keep them up, it's great stuff!

Retarded Animal Babies 10 Retarded Animal Babies 10

You did it again.

Wow. That was fucking awesome! It actually brought me to tears... I swear, if you stop... I'll just have to deal with it hehehe. Keep it up please, for the rest of us. We depend on you. Newgrounds damn near depends on you. You are what got so many people into Flash, myself included. Please keep it going. You rock man.

404 Error!! 404 Error!!

Cool

Interesting... good view point of the 404 page. Original and unique, but the sound sucks. If you can fix that then it'll be a better movie. Also, if you could possibly find a way to make it a little bit longer that'd help it a lot too. Otherwise, good submission. Keep it up.

A SouthPark Orange A SouthPark Orange

Okay....

What happened? There was so much going for it then it bombed, then it picked up a little, then it bombed again and on and on...

It was good except for the music in certain parts was louder than the talking, so I couldn't hear anything they were saying. The mix of the sounds was bad.

And what happened to Carman's mom's mouth when she was walking down the steps in the house? Her mouth just kind of became it's own entity and floated in the air for a minute.

I guess it's 4 material, but I want to give it a 3. This could've been better.

South Park Surprise South Park Surprise