Greghory's Assault Greghory's Assault

Cool

Very good stuff! That cracks me up... and the end of it, "You died and stuff" very funny!

The only problem I had was the Level Up comes so much, it seems almost too often and too easy, but that's a minor thing. Keep up the good work!

Online Funny Buttons Online Funny Buttons

Great Game

Great game, and addicting as hell! Keep it up!

Friday the 24th Friday the 24th

Cool

I was going to be pissed that you made a Jason parody after I did, but then I played it and it was a good game. Keep it up! Elves should die all the time.

Flash Tutor: 2 Flash Tutor: 2

Thanks!

Thanks man, you have no idea how bad I needed to see that! You rock! Make more!

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Wow

Very good remake! Just like the original. I like it, keep it up! I'll never be able to do anything like that, but hey, I got a place to go for inspiration! Congrats!

miz cleo psychic slapdown miz cleo psychic slapdown

Great

I loved it man! Good stuff, especially the 8 Ball. I didn't even realize it, but I had checked off all of the 10's without thinking about it. So good job man, I don't vote all 10's too often.

Monkey Madness II Monkey Madness II

What's your beef with monkey's???

This one had me cracking up the first couple times I watched it, but the endings are not as fun to watch after a couple of rounds. Also, to see both endings, needing to watch the toon all the way thru again kind of sucks, but it's worth it to see both endings ONCE. However, beating the monkey up after both endings was great. I like what you do with the monkeys. I think they should all be beaten in flash cartoons. Another good job overall, keep it up!